Wallingford Net Zero Home Seattle, WA
Residential developer, Dwell Development LLC, continues to push the envelope of sustainable design and green construction in the Pacific Northwest with the completion of their Net-Positive Energy, 5-Star Built Green certified Seattle home. The cutting- edge combination of green technology, renewables, and reclaimed materials help the 5-bed, 4-bath home meet the rigorous requirements to achieve Net-Positive energy status as well as the Built Green 5-Star residential building certification program.
Thoughtful architectural details, reclaimed accents, solid wood and polished concrete floors, and slab stone counter tops contribute to the home’s sophisticated design. Three floors of living space including gracious master suites, outdoor living areas, and a rooftop deck makes both this home ideal for families and urban dwellers. Live within walking distance of downtown Wallingford, Fremont, and Green Lake Park.
- 5-Star Built Green certification
- Solar panels and electric vehicle charging capable
- Highly efficient heating, cooling and water heater
- Solid hardwood and polished concrete floors
- Recycled content tile and counter surfaces
- No VOC paints or grouts
- Thick framed walls packed with insulation
- EnviroDri exterior weather barrier system
- Triple glazed windows
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System for healthful and comfortable indoor air
- Supreme energy efficient systems and lower utility bills
About Dwell Development LLC
Dwell Development is founded in the belief that sustainable, efficient design can create a better tomorrow. Dwell has specialized in the design+build of high-performance, modern homes throughout Seattle and the surrounding areas. Each home is built to last, and designed with maximum comfort, urban livability, and health in mind. As leading experts in the field, Dwell Development constantly working towards the advancement and growth of sustainable design practices. Dwell strives towards creating the most energy-efficient homes in the world.
Learn more: www.dwelldevelopment.com
Home Energy Rating System Index (HERS)rating of -2.